- MVP typcially invests in the form of common stock and/or in the form of a bridge financing prior to closing the first institutional round.
- MVP typically invests a smaller amount and work closely with management to refine the model. Larger capital raises are appropriate when the model is proven.
- MVP embraces the ongoing use of equity stock options as a major source of incentive compensation for management and staff.
- MVP may appoint operating executives and/or the Chairman of the Board, to work alongside the management team.
- MVP will co-invest with the most strategically valuable co-investors, depending on the nature of the specific investment opportunity.